Residential Mowing Services
Mean Machine Mowing provides residential mowing services to the residents of Chittenden County Vermont, specifically those residing in Burlington, South Burlington, Williston, Shelburne, Essex Junction, Colchester, and Winooski.
The Details That Define Us
When you hire a residential mowing service to take care of your property, the expectations change. You should expect that the curb appeal of your home will elevate over time as a result of this investment. Mean Machine Mowing takes pride and care in the work we do. After cutting the lawn and trimming the edges everything gets cleaned: the porch, driveway, sidewalks, roadway, and gardens. Neighbors, friends, and relatives will soon notice your beautifully striped lawn, and all the hard work you’ve been doing. We’re ok passing the credit onto you because after all, you hired us! Now that you’ve got this extra time in your day, the question is, what will you do with it? Refer us to a friend of yours, and we’ll clear their schedule so you can go have fun together, while we take care the yard work.
Depending on the time of year, and the amount of time you have, you may wish to include some of our additional services. These can be included on a monthly, weekly, or seasonal basis. We’ll work with you to formulate a plan that meets your expectation!
- Spring and Fall Yard Clean-ups – Includes leaf clean up, flower bed clean up, a shorter mow than usual, hedge trimming, and tree pruning.
- Leaf Pick Up – A one time service to clean up the leaves in your yard.
- Hedge Trimming – A one time service to trim your hedges.
- Light Tree Pruning – A one time service to perform light tree pruning.
- Mulching – A one time service to mulch your beds. You choose the color, we’ll handle the rest.
- Garden Edging – A one time service to edge your gardens.